Monday, February 13, 2012

Birthday party!

We went to Chicago this past weekend to celebrate my birthday! It was really interesting and fun. My family and I got there early in the day so that we could go shopping. Anna, Cole, and I went to the mall and bought a couple things, including a really cute dress for myself. (Excited) Then we got lunch and came back to the hotel for a couple beers and to get ready for the night! We went to Second City comedy club to see a student show and it ended up only being, like, half an hour long. But everyone seemed to enjoy it so that was good. :] Afterwards while trying to figure out what we wanted to do next is when we heard about Whitney Houston's death. It's weird how I always remember where I was/what I was doing when I hear about celebrities dying. But then we went out to a couple bars and ended up at O'Brien's for quite a while and that's where these pictures I wanted to share take place.  :]
{Joe, Liz, and cousin Christina}
{Brooke and Sam}
{Cole and Anna}
{Janine, me, and Bill}
{Liz, Anna, Christina, and me}
{Max, mom, papa, and me}
{All crammed into one taxi!}

 Things started to wind down after we left O'Brien's and Cole got denied from a club because they found a pocket knife on him! But I think everyone had fun and I know for sure everyone got a little drunk so I say the night was a success! :D The dress I'm wearing I got from ModCloth and I will be doing a post about my outfit. Obviously, I'll have to re-create it a bit because we just never managed to do an outfit photo shoot. haha Hope you got a kick out of these shots though! Thank you to everyone who made it out to celebrate my 21st with me. <3


Love,
Marybeth

No comments:

Post a Comment