Thursday, February 2, 2012

Beep Beep

Marybeth and I went over to our sister Liz's house (can you see it in the background?) for some driving lessons this weekend! Specifically, stick shift driving. I thought I'd wear appropriate automobile attire (alliteration anyone!?). We've tried to learn before, be it from Liz or Max or our dad, but we'd get mad or frustrated and stop. Well, that was a few years ago, and we've had more time to drive a regular automatic car and time to get over ourselves. Mostly. We practiced in the neighborhood behind Liz's house a little bit, but then we actually went out on the county roads! I think Marybeth had an easier time with it. Her shifts were pretty smooth. I had trouble getting it from idle to first gear, and it went a little jerky... but it was only one lesson. There's always next time!

Liz is a very patient teacher, and we were lucky to have her! Plus, I'll take any excuse to hang out with my big sister :)
on Anna:
sweater: online store, I don't remember which
pants: American Eagle
undershirt: Urban Outfitters
boots: Forever 21
clip on earrings: gift from Bette! vintage




















get some!
these earrings are so cool! they have an adjustable screw in the back to tighten and loosen it.


 Enjoy!
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment