Sunday, January 15, 2012

Those Crazy Girls...

Marybeth and I took these pictures yesterday right after we picked up some things from our favorite local thrift store. I had gone the day before after subbing at a nearby elementary school. How could I help myself? I found this sweater, with these darling sequined shoulders. And from H&M to boot! But the price tag had fallen off sometime in between when I first picked it up and when I was at the register; no price tag, no sale, they told me. So I had to come back the day after to buy it. Poor me. I also picked a couple belts, including this black one, during my second trip. How could I have not had a skinny black belt before yesterday? Now I don't need to borrow Marybeth's. I don't need to... 



-Anna-
sweater, skirt, belt: thrifted
tights: Target
shoes: I can't remember



Funny thing about these pictures too... Our dad sells firewood, and there was a family in a minivan waiting in our driveway while we took our pictures. Haha, they probably thought we were crazy taking pictures in the snow without any coats. Oh well. We are crazy.

Adios,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment