Tuesday, January 17, 2012

First day of school!


First day of the spring semester today! Up and out of bed by 9 am! That's the earliest I've gotten up for a while. I really enjoyed this break too much. haha Luckily for me, waking up early is only a couple times a week kinda thing. I'm really excited for this semester though. It's my last one and I finally got to pick classes that I want to take. I also have a class with one of my best friends, which will make getting up early easier cause I'll get to see her smiling face. :]


~Marybeth~
Shirt: Banana Republic (thrifted)
Necklace: Thrifted
Leggings: Target
Boots: Gift (from a while ago)
I love when you find name brand clothes at the thrift store for less than $5!


My 21st birthday is coming up quick. I've already bought my dress and can't wait to show it off. I'm counting the days until February 5th! 19 days to go! The only sad part of counting down to February is I also feel like I'm counting down to Anna's departure! :[ I'm going to miss her but also.. her clothes! I'm going to have to start making a list of things that I need to buy myself for when she leaves and I can't rely of her navy blue heels to tie an outfit together or her cute skirts and funky tees. OH! My liiife! Maybe I'll sneak a few day by day and she won't notice they're gone until it's too late. ;D
(Just kidding, Anna!)


<3<3<3<3<3,
Marybeth

No comments:

Post a Comment