Sunday, April 8, 2012

Here I am!

 Hi all! I know, I know. Been a bit. But what can you say when you have to follow up some awesome post about being in South Korea!? Also, this semester has not been a good one in the fashion department. I don't believe any of those girls who take pictures riding cute bikes in skirts or pretty dresses. I ride to school almost every day and that wind in unforgiving. I would be showing my knickers to everyone the entire time. So it's mostly work out clothes I flaunt around in. hahaha But this weekend one of my best friend's came home from school so she could be around for Easter and her 21st birthday! So FINALLY I had an excuse to put together a real outfit.






~Marybeth
Shirt: Forever 21
Skirt: Thrift
Belt: Thrift
Shoes: Payless
Necklace: Gift









This skirt is one that I bought in Chicago the last week of March. I went with my friend, Shelly. It was pretty chilly and the shoes I wore broke, but besides that we had a lot of fun and met some really great people. I brought my camera but I ended up taking almost NO pictures. Such a dummy. Here's one of Shelly modeling a dress I told her to try on and some heels she paired with it. I thought she looked amazing but she didn't buy either one. She's pretty tall and I swear, with these heels, she was probably 6'2"! She looked like a model and I felt like a munchkin standing next to her! haha
I bought a lot of really cute clothes while we were out. I wanted to take pictures of all my purchases and share them with you all but they weren't photographing very well. So I'll just show them off each time I wear them. :D I hope you liked my skirt. It was $6! I was very happy and I say it's easy to find great items at the stores, if you're persistent enough and if you have an open mind. 


Stay tuned for an excellent Easter post in the near future!
-Marybeth

No comments:

Post a Comment