Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring has sprung!

 Spring is here and it wants EVERYONE to know! Ya know what? I'm good with that. haha I'm LOVING this weather and all the freshness of the grass, trees, flowers! The colors! Oh my, the colors! I love Spring and it's 70's - 80's here so it's an amazing time to enjoy it! Check out my enjoying-spring dance. :]








Party down.











~Marybeth~
Dress: Thrifted (Anna's)
Belt: Forever 21
Shoes: American Eagle
Sunglasses: Target
Necklace: Gift























This dress I found in Anna's closet. One of the many items that didn't make it to Korea with her. Her loss! And I made some adjustments to it as well. It used to have sort of puffy long sleeves and earlier today I slowly undid the thread and liked what resulted in the end! I don't think she'll be too upset. I never saw her wear it and now it's a cute spring time dress for me to enjoy! :]






















I kept my make up really natural today as well. I only had on mascara and some lip gloss that gave my lips a more reddish color that I really liked. ALSO! Guess who's 2nd birthday was on Sunday??! Happy birthday, little Storm! Can't believe she's two! I told her she has to start acting her age. No more chasing the cats or barking at other dogs, but so far she hasn't listened. Just like a 14 year-old (in dogs years) would act, so I guess she is acting her age! har har har

<3<3<3<3,
Marybeth

No comments:

Post a Comment