Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Ahh. Glimpse of Spring.

Today was an amazingly beautiful day! Sunday night it's snowing big huge flakes and today, tuesday, it's 60 degrees and windy as all hell! But I loved it. I was itching to get out of class today so I could take Storm for a walk and enjoy the weather before I had to go to work. This was my first attempt at a photo shoot without Anna or anyone! I liked what I got except for the arm shadows I was casting upon myself. haha But I'm okay with it for now. I also had the tripod for assistance which I kind of liked. I feel a little less awkward when it's just me and my camera. :]






















~Marybeth~
Jacket: Thrifted
Shirt: Thrifted
Skirt: Forever 21 (Anna's)
Belt: Forever 21
Shoes: Forever 21
Socks: Mom's :]
Sunglasses: "Borrowed" from Anna
Necklace: Gift (Anna<3)





















Spring is on its way which means tax returns $$$, shopping <3<3<3, and more short skirts! That's all anyone wants, really. haha Actually, I could take some more bad weather. That'll help me concentrate on school more instead of wishing I was outside reading! I'm just trying to adjust to Mother Nature's crazy schedule!

What I'm mostmostmost excited about at the moment is that Spring brings the end of my last semester @ ECC, a new job career, and SPRING WEDDINGS! Two already upcoming on the calender. I. LOVE. WEDDINGS! I love LOVE! And I love sharing in the love of two people who are meant to be together. Plus, maybe, the dressing up, dancing, drinking, being obnoxious. hahaha!

I hope Anna's doing okay.. HAHA Just kidding! I know she is and I can't wait to visit her! I'm going to try to wait it out a bit though so I won't be missing her x10 worse after I get back... just x5. ;] LOVED those pictures though and our late night (for me) video/facebook chats. I love you, seeeester.

All for now,
Marybeth

No comments:

Post a Comment