Monday, November 7, 2011

Style Icon: Jackie Burkhart!

Hi!

If you don't already know, Jackie Burkhart is a character from That 70's Show. She's the rich, snobby girl to the girl-next-door, tomboy Donna Pinciotti. I'm more a Donna in mind, but an aspiring Jackie in body (although, not nearly as tiny). She's dated 3 of the 4 guys in her group of friends. Her mom's kind of a floozy. And she wants to be Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader. Yet, through all of this, she always looks fabulous! I mean, maybe sometimes she's a little more over the top than I would be, but it was the 70's, right? Big collars and polyester were the thing, I guess. But her sweaters, jackets, and skirts are all playful and sweet. And I still really want a good pair of high-waisted dark wash jeans!


Words of wisdom.




Even though it's sad that she's crying, this is probably one of my favorite outfits. It makes me want to like sports.


Jackie Burkhart, you are truly an inspiration!

I salute you,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment