Thursday, November 17, 2011

Snug Sweaters

-Anna-
sweater: garage sale, skirt: Forever21, tights: American Eagle, shoes: borrowed from Marybeth, earrings: I don't remember...
Look at me, all cozy in a cable knit sweater and cable knit tights....  

Since being out of college, my style has definitely changed. I used to opt for jeans, some t-shirt, and a hoodie or flannel. Very basic, easy, comfortable things. I mean, I always tried to add a little flair, like finding the most obscure t-shirt at a thrift store or sport some zebra printed converse. But since I've been working and reading more style blogs, I've come to realize that I don't need a special occasion to look nice or pretty, I can do it whenever I damn well please! As a result, I've been wearing a lot of skirts and dresses. I've definitely got personal style, but I'm having fun deciding what else that means and how much I can explore it.

And I'm proud of my poof today! It's a pretty good lookin' one, if I do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment