Friday, November 4, 2011

Puppies!

Maggie May (our senior puppy) and Storm O'Neill (Marybeth's daughter puppy)

Our dogs stepped in on our photo shoot today :) Though one is old and one is new, they're both puppies in our eyes.

I'm a substitute teacher while I wait to leave to teach English in South Korea. It's only been a couple weeks, but I'm having a really good time doing it. I get to set my own schedule (as to which day I want to accept a job or not), which is pretty wonderful. But also, I get to hang out with a variety of different kids! I've gotten a taste of everything from kindergarten to high school; I can't say which is my favorite yet.

I love getting dressed up for the "teacher" role though! Especially for elementary, because I put together more exaggerated outfits (today's theme was polka dots).


-Anna-
shirt, skirt, shoes, belt: thirfted, tights, socks: Target.

My socks are a little uneven, but that's how they came! (they were on sale, what can I expect?)

 

Sincerely,
Anna
p.s. Keep up, Bette!

















No comments:

Post a Comment