Monday, June 4, 2012

Summer in the city!


 This past weekend I went in to the city with some friends and their families to see some bands play. 

I felt so cool actually being 21 and being able to go to 21+ shows and drinking in the bars! 
Our first stop was the Elbow Room where we saw Kaley's little brother's band play. They were amazing! I love their sound and their covers. 




















{Proud sister and KC}

 

We walked over to a little burger joint before the first show and got some nom noms! I brought this little purse to keep my money and phone in. I found it in Anna's room and it proved to be very handy dandy but the chain strap kept breaking all night so it ended up just being a clutch. 






{Marybeth}
Dress: F21
Necklace: F21
Shoes: Payless
Gauges: Etsy
Sunglasses: Old Navy
Purse: Thrift

















































 After KC's show we walked over to Goose Island to see The Voodoo Fix play. They're from California and are staying at Kaley's house at the moment to play some local shows while they're on tour. They are also really amazing! I love the blues-y, rock and roll kind of sound they have. You should definitely check them out!







On our walk from the Elbo Room to Goose Island we past a number of shops and in one of them I bought this little guy. Actually, it's a girl. Her name is Elle the elephant and she's for tobacco use only. 
















And finally I conclude with an adorable picture of Kevin and Babel's new kitten, Tyrion. Let us have a collective "awwwww"!







I had such a fun weekend and I love Kaley and Dana! Or should I say Rachel and Monica? ;D OH! But guess what guys? Only 10 more days till we leave for the cruise!! I honestly can't contain my excitement! I want to go right this instant! haha But I'm so lucky that Max's parents and family are so awesome for bringing all us knuckle heads with them on this trip! THANK YOU, BILL AND JANINE!!!


<3<3<3,
Marybeth

No comments:

Post a Comment