Friday, October 12, 2012

What time is it??

ADVENTURE TIME!! 

So here's how it went...
It was a beautiful day out. I had to work. Of course, right? So on what seems to be the last nice day for a while, I'm stuck inside with no windows. Luckily enough, however, I got out of work early. So I ran straight home (yup.straightsprinted), got my adventure clothes, camera, newest book, and headed out to the river. What happened later was to be expected.



I frolicked. For hours I climbed, crouched, jumped, fell, and read. It was an extremely beautiful day and I was joined by many a jogger and biker. None who wanted to be in my pictures though. :/ This is the bike path that goes through South Elgin along the river. Used to be where Liz and Wrigley roamed, but now it's where I go almost every day and each time I walk or bike it, I find new places that I want to capture. In the picture above is this luscious patch of tall soft grass. I laid out my jacket and read for a little bit.








































~Marybeth~
Top: No idea.
Bottoms: Thrift
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Tights: Forever 21
Earrings: Goodwill
Book: Through a Dark Mist. Don't know anything about it. Just grabbed it. S'alright.


 Finally, after many different locations, I came upon the spot I had longed for.

The worst part, though, was having to turn around and go back.








But tomorrow is another day. Another day that I have off. Another day that will probably be rainy... YAY! So now I'm back home, alone, comfy in Max's game room, with music blasting, and The Lorax waiting to be watched. Hope you are all having a great day. Anna needs to make a big, HUGE post about our mom's stay. She'll be home on Sunday. :)







<3<3<3,
Marybeth

No comments:

Post a Comment