Monday, October 15, 2012

Floral Corduroy

Well, Mama Flores has come and gone, my friends. We did a bunch of stuff that I will soon share with you, BUT since we used her camera and I OF COURSE forgot to upload her pictures to my computer, I can't write a post about it just yet. I could get them off facebook, yeah, but there are some she didn't add that the world should see (google "Love Land Jeju"). 

In the meantime, though, here's a new dress I bought for 5,000 krw (5 bucks) at a resale store of some kind in the nearby Toona. Woo! I had to cut off the band around the sleeves because apparently my big American biceps were too much for them. I should have tried hulking out of them, but, eh, I used scissors. Also, my grandma sent me a pair of new sweaters, Ma bought me a pair of cool boots, AND a new pair of headphones since my rebel alliance ones have worn out. OoOoOh new stuff. Thanks, mom and grandma!
 -Anna-
dress: Toona resale shop (Korea)
sweater: Old Navy? (gift)
tights: I don't remember...
headphones: Bucheon Uplex store... 
boots: Itaewon, Korea
(I'm bad at remembering things today)
bustin' out the crimson lips.
So as soon as my mom can send along some photographs via email or carrier pigeon or whatever, I'll have up a loooong post all about our adventure and you can pretend it's the first time you're hearing about any of it.
Because maybe it will be.

Sweetly and sincerely,
Anna

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, your dress is SO pretty and I can't believe you got it for such a steal too!! I LOVE it with the coloured tights & lace boots too! <3

    xo
    By The Shore

    ReplyDelete