Monday, July 16, 2012

Good eatin'






~Marybeth~
Sweater: Gift
Skirt: F21
Belt: Thrift
Shoes: DSW
Purse: Thrift
Sunglasses: Old Navy(Anna's)







Yeah, Storm wanted to be a part of the photo shoot too. haha So as you know I graduated from Elgin Community College and so my parents wanted to take me out for a special congratulations dinner. I chose the Melting Pot for our place to dine at. I've been there a few times with Max's family and we celebrated our 3 year anniversary there are well. I love that place and it made it even better that my mom and Liz and Joe hadn't ever been there! My dad was going to go too but he ended up getting really sick that day and had to stay home. Poor Papa. He says he feels better now! :] Everyone said they loved the experience too so I was really happy. The whole night was a blast and I'm really grateful my mommy took us out!
{My mom got me balloons and some chocolate for at home fondue!}

{Liz and Joe enjoying their fondue!}

{Welcome to my 80's hair nightmare}

{Mom and Max!}
Melting Pot also gave me my own little plate for the chocolate dippings. :) After 3 hours of dining we loosened our belt loops and headed back to our house where we sat in the sun room, had a few beers, and had a few laughs. Thank you, Mom for the delicious dinner! Thank you, Liz, Joe, and Max for coming out and celebrating with me! My future plans? Well, my grooming academy starts August 6th! I'll train for a month and then be interning until I groom 100 dogs. So, anyone who's got a pup that needs a hair cut, bring 'em in!






<3<3<3,
Marybeth

No comments:

Post a Comment