Monday, September 24, 2012

Follow the Yellow Brick Wall

There is no place like home, and lucky for me, my home is coming to me very soon!

My mom is coming on Wednesday! She'll be here for 2 1/2 weeks. Whew! That's a lot of bonding time. Boots will also appreciate the company while I'm gone at school (sidenote: I just discovered that Boots can play fetch. What a remarkable cat/dog). We have plans to go to Jeju Island after this upcoming holiday. Elly managed to convince the school to allow me to have Thursday and Friday of next week off in addition to the Monday-Wednesday holiday the whole school has off. She and my school are awesome. Now, instead of going on vacation during the busy holiday, we can go after when everyone else has returned to Seoul. I'm so excited! Jeju is supposed to be a beautiful island popular with tourists. Expect a post all about it!




















-Anna-
shirt: Old Navy
skirt: thrifted
shoes: Ebay
necklace: American Eagle

Also, Saturday night's show was a success! Our play, "Melting" came in 2nd out of the six plays competing! Oh, it was such a thrill! I honestly wasn't expecting to rank; the other plays were so creative and so well-acted. Congratulations to the first and third place winners, "Calibans" and "The Extras", respectively, and of course all the 11 other plays that performed! What could be next? I'd like to get involved with something either in theater or dance, something performance wise. But it's even just nice going out and watching others perform, and now I have a little more idea what shows are coming up. Shows that my mom and I can go see!

Stay classy,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment