Monday, August 27, 2012

Playing dress up.

So recently I went thrifting on my way home from work. I probably shouldn't have since I'm about to move out and, therefore, don't need any MORE clothes to pack. But 1) it was pay day, 2) I hadn't been in a looooong time, 3) it was on my way home from work. How could I resist? 

Anyway, I was really excited about my purchases and I really wanted to show Anna all the cool things I got. But we've tried to show each other clothes over Skype and it just doesn't work. We usually have a bad connection and even if we don't, you still can't get a good detailed look at the article of clothing. So I decided to do a post about it. Now, I might have had a little too much fun with this assignment. I LOVE playing dress up. So take a peek at the newest additions to my wardrobe and let me know which is your favorite outfit! :)



{I like this one cause it brings out the blonde in my hair!}
Newest addition: Shirt!
Pants: Plato's Closet (Hollister)
Necklace: Target
Shoes: Thrift 

















































Newest addition: Shirt!
Shorts: Thrift (Village Discount)
Shoes: Thrift
Belt: Came with a dress





















 Newest addition: Skirt!
Shirt: I can't remember. Maybe F21?
Shoes: Thrift



















Newest addition: Shirt!
Pants: Thrift
Belt: Thrift (Village Discount)
Shoes: Ross
Sunglasses: Anna's
{I didn't have any photos with my first car to show the kids one day. Do now! (: }


Newest additions: Jacket and belt
Jacket: Thrift. From the boys section. Exactly what I've been looking for!
Shorts: Online
Shoes: Forever 21
Shirt: Forever 21

























Newest addition: Jacket. {IN LOVE}
Shirt: Forever 21
Pants: Plato's closet (Same from above)
Shoes: Plato's Closet
Necklace: Thrift

{That's my "biker" face...}


Whelp that's all I have for you! Hope you enjoyed as much as I did!

<3<3<3<3,
Marybeth

4 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD, I'M SO IN LOVE WITH ALL OF THIS. you got some good finds, bette! i'm jealous i'm not home to borrow all these! i love the red jacket and even though those high waisted pants aren't part of the new additions, i love those too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear I was seeing Anna in some of these pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristi, that's so funny! Everyone says that now! The best part is like right after I finished uploading the photos I Skyped with Anna and we both had our hair the same style. Seriously looked like twins.

    ReplyDelete