Monday, February 27, 2012

Winter Wonderland

 Last photo shoot Anna did for me. This is the outfit I wore for my birthday, minus the tights, (which were Anna's) and plus a necklace cause I meant to bring one but totally forgot that night. I really love this dress but I wish it was more of a day to day sort of dress. I mean, it's really nice to have a dressy dress. But the problem is that I have a lot of those types of dresses. I need the spring collection to hit my local thrift shops so I can stock up on some cuter attire.




















~Marybeth~
    Dress: Modcloth
Shoes: Borrowed from Anna
Necklace: Gift (Brooke and Sam)













The snow hit us really quick. The weather this year has been so crazy. It was so snowy and yet not that cold! So Anna, Storm, and me had a little snow fight in the backyard. Plus, we made a snow man.. type thing. hahaha Not really sure what to call it, really. 


Don't make fun. It just started happening, all the pieces coming together. hahaha 



I will say the bonus part of Anna leaving is the outfits she left behind. Spent most of last night trying on different combos. No, but I do miss her and now I feel like nothing interesting in going on here anymore. Who am I going to go out with now? I mean, I guess all the same people from before, but I won't have my best friend to get ready with and to share a joke with when everyone else is looking the other way. But we received an email at 4 am (here) saying she was there and that she was going out to lunch with her coworkers. I hope she can sign on soon and give more details about her adventure. 


{Check out this cute necklace.}

Until next time,
Marybeth

No comments:

Post a Comment