Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Rainy day blues

Fall is my favorite season, right after summer, but I'm not a fan of this November weather... It's been cold and rainy almost every day, making it hard for me to put together cute outfits.But this is nothing compared to when winter gets here. Winter in Northern Illinois is not my favorite time of the year. I’ll have to trade my bike in for snow boots. Still, winter means Christmas and my 21st birthday so it’s not all bad. ;D 
Sweater & tank top: American Eagle, belt: thrifted, skirt and tights: Forever 21, shoes: borrowed from Anna.

Necklace: a gift from Max. :]

I am in love with these tights.
        I've been trying to keep busy these days while Anna is off teaching children to behave and learning new swear words. Storm and I try to get out in between rain showers for walks but last week was pretty busy. I had a ton of assignments for school due and a project in which all my members left me in charge, so I was a little negligent. Now I feel bad. I'm going to put on a jacket and take her for a walk as soon as I finish this post. :] Work has been a little crazy as well. I get Wednesdays off and it's the perfect break in the middle of the week to enjoy time alone at home. We have trivia tonight and I'm so excited! We've been doing really well (except last week... not so much) but we're going to pick it up today. I'm thinking a 1st place is in order here. Trivia is so much fun and I love that we're kind of the regulars there now. Everyone knows our name or at least our faces. Storm just walked in and is staring at me with her big brown eyes. I'm off to brave the bad weather! PEACE!

And thanks, as always, to my amazing photographer who took the time on her day off of teaching to take my picture. Much appreciated, sister! P.S. I loved your post about Jackie. Most definitely my style icon as well.

Love,
Marybeth

No comments:

Post a Comment